Wednesday, December 31, 2008

dropping out for a wee bit...

So between being sick and being just about overwhelmed with work, my holiday season was not what I had planned.
When I acknowledged this in my journal yesterday, it was like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, and the clouds began to part to let the sunshine back in.
One of the things that I realized yesterday as I wrote was that it was high time for another recharging of ye olde batteries. Once again, the Universe and I have co-created the perfect opportunity.

I'm stepping offline starting tomorrow to kick off the New Year with a bang. I shall be attending the Conscious Convergence retreat in Los Gatos. Then I'm headed back to San Francisco to chill with my sister from another mother, g-flirt, and my "Uncle" John and g-flirt's mom. This time, I am spending an entire day in Chinatown, dammit! ;-)

So I shall indeed recharge my batteries, and also replenish my Inner Font of Inspiration, which is running low as well. And maybe someone can help me scratch this itch I've got...?

Till next time, a Blessed New Year to all (all of my dozen readers, lol) and to all a Good Night.
Drive safely, and rejoice in the fact that we're finally putting this puppy to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment