Friday, April 1, 2011

Further Along Realignment Road

No worries, I'm still here. Giving myself an opportunity to check in...

I figured, with the big energy shifts last month (detailed here), that I would be "knocked offline" for a few days, then I'd jump back into the cyber-stream, publishing bits of punk poetry and puttering around here and there.
I expected to be de-centered.
I didn't expect to be de-centered so completely. Once more through the wash-rinse-spin cycle of Life, aye!
I wasn't personally in Japan, but Shit Howdy that was a powerful quake! (Pardon my Swahili) I am gaining more and more empathy with those who have been feeling the movements of Gaia and the Collective Consciousness since Day One of their existence...I started to feel these sensitivities way later in life, and damned if I haven't been knocked for a loop every single blessed time something major goes down!
I am, however, continuing to find my way through - through the storms, through the stillness, through the fear, through the uncertainty. I close my eyes, touch the Earth, breathe into my belly, and eventually everything starts to make sense again.
After the Equinox, I've recovered some Creative mojo, and I've taken up my book again. Yes, I've joined every other person alive today and am in the process of writing a book...actually, it's more like transcribing the dictation I've received from the Universe. Think my Wetware blog, only more free-ranging and, dare I say, political. (hee hee)
Also after the Equinox, I began what I'm calling a Spring Cleaning of my chakras. Not quite two down and I've already uncovered loads of Shadow-material to be cleared! Let me reach a stopping point on that, then I'll share. I'm setting an intention that this internal Spring Cleaning will also manifest in external ways, to the benefit of all in my realm! (mainly my mother, who really doesn't like all of the clutter. lol) ;-)

I will take up the poetry posting again, soon. I will be a bit more talkative, soon. I wanted to stop in and say all was well in my world - and still looking rather sunny and bright, despite the shape-shifting. I'll close with some random beauty...
You can't go wrong with a lovely ocean shot, can you? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment