Saturday, December 11, 2010

From the Wetware: a pair of NICE pulses

One significant thing before I jump into the nitty-gritty: Come 2011, these Wetware posts will be their own lovely blog! Not only am I finding this super easy to do, but I'm also finding it necessary, in some ways...
One, I want to present some of this Information in a more "muggle-friendly" format than I've seen other peeps do - not that all the Information isn't lovely, mind you, but if I'm scratching my head and trying to figure out something I've just read, I suspect others are as well! I wanna make this metaphysical stuff easy, ya know? ;-)
Two, I want to add my voice - a woman's voice, a feminist voice - to the chorus of advisors already out there. It goes back to accessibility: I would hope everyone who is seeking advice and Information would get something out of the words they read, and not feel slighted, discriminated against, or left out. If anyone ever feels otherwise, please feel free to drop me a gentle correction! The comment box IS open, and I rarely delete any comments...just the ones from the Spambots.

Now, ready Teddy to rock & roll? Because that's exactly what's just around the corner! I'm going to call them NICE pulses, which is going to stand for "New Intensely Concentrated Energy" pulses. I will grant you, some of them will feel more like Special High Intensity Transformation (you deduce that acronym!), but it'll all be good in the end. Promise. :-)
The first NICE pulse, which has already begun to make itself be felt, officially starts tomorrow (12/12) and lasts until the Solstice (12/21). This one is extra special because of the start and end dates: if you plug these dates into your Numerology decoder, you will find that both dates on the calendar (12/12/2010 & 12/21/2010) become 3-3-3, which, in turn, reduces to 9 both times.
So what?
Well, darling readers, "3" is a very power*full and revered number in just about every spiritual tradition on the planet! Three levels of reality (underworld, surface world, world above) ~ Heaven, Earth, and Human ~ Man, Woman, Child (from a biological standpoint, mind you) ~ and more Holy Trinities than you can shake the Holy 2x4 of Enlightenment at! "3" resonates deeply and profoundly within the human soul; when you triple three - three times three - ohmaigawds does that kick things up another notch, if not into a whole 'nother reality!
Now, remember that we're currently in a Descent phase, especially in the Northern Hemisphere; note as well that Mercury has gone retrograde again (ie - it looks like it's moving "backwards"), which also lends itself to introversion of energies. So the next 10 days or so are going to be Super Intense! Depending on where you are on your journey, it may feel very NICE...or it may feel (ahem) the "Other Way." Regardless, practice of Extreme Self-Care, and/or Connecting with Nature, will be most highly recommended! This will last until the Solstice, and will finish with a BANG, thanks to the lunar eclipse on the Solstice!

Post-Solstice, things will tend to remain still and gentle; this will allow us to catch our breath and rest until Mercury goes direct again at the end of the year. When it does go direct, then we'll have NICE pulse #2 - because for (roughly) the first three weeks in January, every single blessed heavenly body is direct! Nobody will look like they're going backwards! This is one of those "once in a lifetime" experiences, and I'm advised (both in my reading and by my posse) that this is going to be like drinking a six-pack of Red Bull, sans the nasty side-effects! Anything and everything in your life will be energized...so if you can hold off on starting any major projects or lifestyle changes, do so. Maybe some of those New Year's Resolutions will stick this time and become New Life Revolutions! Intend it to be SO! :-)

In case I don't post anything more upon this blog, Wetware or otherwise, may you all have a Blessed Holy*Day season, and a Brilliant New Year!

1 comment: