Sunday, April 11, 2010

deja vu

Standing at the gateway to something new. (Balboa Park, 7/09)

I believe I've been in this place before...like in February of 2007, when I started this blog, just after I left the synagogue that had employed me for several years.

What's the same?
I left a job that had turned sour for me.
The future is wide open; a clean slate lies before me.
I'm not exactly sure what will happen next.

And, as before I had an adventure to step into. Said adventure has since transpired and I have returned from it. This time, I only traveled across the country, not around the world, but I might as well have gone global for the journey that unfolded before me! Details to follow shortly, promise.

So what's different this time around?
I have a support system now that I didn't have in 2007.
I have an idea of what needs to be done, but no set agenda, or timetable for getting things done.
I have a serene confidence within me that everything is fabulous and will work out for the best.
That serene confidence - that's the big shift for me. That's the result of all the Work that I've done since my initial jumping off into the Void, especially since the start of 2009.

Now it's simply a matter of seeing what transpires, and what falls by the wayside.
Now it's opening up to whatever comes my way, and/or wherever the Winds of Change blow me to.
Now...I observe, and create, and marvel at what I see and bring forth.
There is no rush, no judgment - only Presence.

The journey begins anew...Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment