Monday, July 20, 2009

MIA?

I attended my first Pride festival yesterday, in San Diego.

I found a few places to make further connections with. I drooled over hot bods, of all genders; at the same time, I wondered if anyone realizes some of us queer folk DO think more with the heads atop our necks! Yea, these are the times when celibacy has its advantages...

This, however, is what struck me the most:
I saw the booth for queer Christians. I saw the one for queer Jews. Where on earth was the booth for the queer pagans?

I know I'm not the only one! I know we have just as much to offer those who are seeking Something More, but haven't found it yet!

Ninja, here is a place for Work to be done! And I have just the conspirator to help me do it!
This time next year will be a different story. Watch me, dahlink!

No comments:

Post a Comment