Monday, September 15, 2008

Detour? Regression? WTF!

Okay, tonight I'm Captain Crankypants and I need to get this outta my system.
The Harvest has taken an odd turn, and I'm not too terribly happy about it, truth be told...

I have been tapped to do some "remote operator" work for an answering service Down South. Basically, this means I'm in two places at once. (lol)
Recent events Down South - as in nasty hurricanes that try to flood everything in sight, if they can't blow everything down first! - have thrown the plans into chaos. What was only supposed to last "a couple of weeks" has now stretched to the end of the month...and may go even longer than that.

So now what was a part-time job in more of a "swing-shift" capacity has become a full time job where I have to set my alarm again to make sure I get up at a decent hour (Most of the time I beat it to the punch, but still!). And drama llamas are lurking behind the corners of both offices, ready to run amok at the drop of a hat. And while I'm at it, what is up with Gemini women born on June 5th?!? I've know two so far, and they've both managed to annoy the snot out of me!! :-o

The point is, not only am I feeling everyone's stress around me, I'm also feeling old stuff triggered within me - what I thought I'd left behind when I left the synagogue. In a sense, I've gone back into "survival" mode - and the Indigo Diva within me is SO done with survival.
We've got Important Work to do! What is up with all of this nonsense! This is so not what I signed on for! she rants.
And this is not when I'm in complete hysterics, as I was just before my oh-so-fortuitously timed vacation! It's really Pre-Menstrual Sensitivity, I'll tell y'all right now!

In my better moments, I know this, too, has a purpose - and this, too, shall pass.
In my better moments, I know what to do to counteract the dead vibrations, and do so.
But right now I just feel like doing a Bionic Pout. BLEH!

Gods willing this gives me the motivation to get busy with the Real Work, once things return to something closer than normal! ;-)

*deep breath*
Ahh, thank you. I do feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment