Thursday, November 29, 2007

shape-shifting

I've been reunited with another spiritual co-conspirator. :-D
V. channels Mary Magdalene, Kuan Yin, & Isis, among others. I notice that my shifting becomes easier when I'm around her, which is what happened last Saturday, during a beautiful full moon.
I briefly "lost" the capacity to speak English, but found it again later in the evening.

We had previously agreed to breakfast together on the Monday following. That would have been the start of this week. She asked if I would participate in a ceremony afterward, and I agreed.
It became more than that, though...it became an Initiation experience for her. I was singularly honored to attend, for I held space for her, and brought through some Information for her.

I did not leave her company unaltered.
I, too, have had things shift within me.
The muggle and the mystic don't seem as far apart anymore.
I find myself free of anxiety over what the Next Step will be, and when it will be.
I find myself in a place of calm ease. Serenity.
About bloody time, eh! ;-)

That's about all I can say at this moment.
I may be able to articulate things further later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment