Saturday, August 18, 2007

life, in progress

Recently I was hearing the little anxious voices...
"We still need to record that CD"
"We need to write that book"
"We need to read all of these metaphysical books"
"We need to create more"

et cetera

So I stepped back out of myself to look at the big picture
and I fully appreciated
how big a shift I've made in my life
from the start of the year
until now.

This has been one big re-invention, so far
and now I am moved to relax, to celebrate,
to ~p l a y~ in the world.

Allowing the path to unfold organically
Allowing myself to feel when the time is finally perfect
Allowing myself to Surrender into the Mystery of Life.

yes.
I can throw my (muggle) calendar away for good. :-)

1 comment:

  1. you are so wise to let those 'shoulds' fall away
    back to wherever the hell they came from...

    I can see you growing from here :-)


    BB

    MG

    ReplyDelete