Sunday, March 25, 2007

Lovely Day, Lovely Times

Had my date at the Philosophical Libary today. It was their "grand reopening" (although they've been open for a few months at the new locale already) and I volunteered my services as a reader and a Singer.
It was one of those days where everything clicked. The readings were all spot on. The Singing impressed the pants off several people. I reconnected with several old friends and made several new friends as well. I received a few reciprocal readings, which confirmed many of my suspicions. I even made a little money from donations. :-)

Don't tell anyone, but I'm loving being "unemployed" at the moment. Yes, I'm getting harangued on a regular basis by my mother, but for once, I'm not letting it get to me - too much. ;-)

I am learning new appreciation for these days of freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment