Thursday, July 12, 2007

Reasons...

Heidy-ho.
I've been processing a LOT of inner stuff for the past little bit; I'll save that for later.

In between all this processing, reasons as to why I've been led back to the answering service have started to arise...

First, apparently I was a case of Divine Intervention. I had experience, they were desperately needing someone with experience - and half a brain - to answer their phones. Synchronicity. :-)

Second, they're seriously in need of a heavy dose of The Four Agreements. Yes, as in don Miguel Ruiz. Too many drama llamas shuffling about in the background, just waiting to cause scandals and "forcing" people to leave. :-p I'm working up the chutzpah to speak to "Special-K" (the owner) about doing a quick presentation of TFA in the next staff meeting. We're damn good right now. With a helping of Synergy, we could be outrageous. Since it's all but impossible to do one of those group retreats - someone has to answer the phones, after all! - this might be the next best thing...

Third, and perhaps most important in this moment: I re-connected with one of my former co-workers, who is now working for one of our clients. She was the daughter of a mother-daughter team who answered the phones together during my first "tour of duty." ;-) It seems that her mother has fallen on hard times, health-wise, and is undergoing a Healingway journey. In the very near future (hopefully this weekend!) I will connect with Daughter and offer my services to Mother. If she adored me half as much as I adored her, my presence alone should be a very help*full tonic! :-)

Stay tuned, friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment