Sunday, June 24, 2007

First Fruits from the Work (!)

Momentous day today on the Work front - that is, the Spiritual career, the reason I have only a part time (muggle) job right now and intend to keep it that way, tyvm! ;-)

In April I began work with a woman who was facing spinal surgery and was very concerned about it, in specific, and about her life, in general. Her actual surgery will be this Tuesday. I've gently been inviting her to think outside the box about her life and her surgery. Today I did the procedure before the procedure, in a sense...doing some "psychic surgery" on her spine to remove those parts that were ailing. When the physical equivalent is done two days hence, the recovery should go well, all things being equal.

After the ritual I stayed and answered some questions, for her and for her partner. Said partner has also expressed an interest in working with me on her issues; we set an initial date for this next Friday. :-)

This comes a few days after I answered a call for help (advise-wise) that was put out in one of my Internet groups. This woman liked my emailed response, so we arranged to talk on the phone. I will be meeting her in person next Sunday, if all goes according to plan.

My cultivating begins to pay off. Two new clients in three days!
In deepest gratitude, I say unto the Universe, "YES! I Accept!"

No comments:

Post a Comment