Friday, February 12, 2010

epiphany's lightning-stroke!

My friend Brian posted this picture on another site. I don't know where he got it from; you'll have to ask him.

It just so happens that epiphany hit me like a bolt of lightning last Sunday - just after my last post, in fact.
As the Soul Retrieval had healed my scar at its point of origin, I returned to that point and was considering being obliterated. I realized I had been, over and over again...but I was still here. I am still here. Right here, now.

Because there is a part of me that is pure Divine Source Energy ~ and that cannot ever be destroyed!
Any physicist will be able to confirm this for you: matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed; E=mc (squared) is a closed equation.
BOOM! the epiphany strikes me, and radiates outward through my body. Tears flow from my eyes...grateful relief. relieved gratitude.

From there, all my fears, doubts, hesitations, anxieties, worries - ALL of them - have been dissolving, like an ice cube in the summer sun. That handful of limiting beliefs I've been contemplating? GONE. Completely! :-o
For the first time in a very long time, maybe ever, I am fearless. I am as a Valkyrie riding with Lady Freyja through the starry sky!

Now, I'm not so naive as to think I'll never fear again. Ha. There will be times when I contract again, and feel small again, I'm sure. I would like to think, however, these will be new fears, instead of the SOS-DD I've been playing with. ;-)

Now comes the fun part: where to go from here! Hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment