Wednesday, January 9, 2008

verrrry interesting...

So when I wrote the intention of shifting myself out of the work-space I was in, I didn't think the workspace itself would shift. But the potential is there...

Oz wanted to have a chat with me before I started my shift yesterday.
Turns out he wanted to discuss what he'd read in the copy of The Four Agreements I'd lent him.
So we did, and in the course of this discussion, he shared with me parts of the vision he had for the company.
(In case you don't know, he joined us in September to take over the reigns, gradually, from Special-K, the owner/boss of the answering service.)

I'm pretty sure Oz hasn't had this conversation with all of the other operators.
I'm also pretty sure that he wants me to be a significant part of this grand vision of his.
What that will entail, neither of us are quite sure at this point.

I do allow for the possibility of staying in this job if it actually does shift its shape significantly.
It will be interesting to see exactly what Oz will do to keep me on his payroll...or, rather, what we agree to co-create to keep me on his payroll.

I think this is one of the reasons why we incarnate with so much unknown - so we can delight in the surprises Life gifts to us as it unfolds before our eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment