Wednesday, March 17, 2010

...and then she woke up :-)

The promise has been kept, and delivered upon.

As the moon hid behind Her veil and restored Herself, I felt myself awakening, as from a long sleep...in this case, a Winter's nap.
Warm weather dances in Southern California at long last, gods be praised!

It has been three months since my Soul Retrieval. Lady~M said it would be that long before my new shielding took hold. For two and a half of those three months, I wore a citrine and clear-quartz necklace to give myself a little extra protection as things took root and shifted within me. When the necklace "fell off" the third time, that was my signal to take it off for good - I didn't need it anymore. As the third month came to graceful conclusion, something has taken hold, all right!

A switch has been flipped. I feel as though I've come home to myself after a long and interesting journey away, though I've been here all along. Most interesting.
So now I move through the endgame of my second tour of duty at the answering service; my last day will be next Friday. Great Mother, this point seemed SO far away when I began this nocturnal sojourn! Now I can not only see the light at the end of the tunnel, but also the end of the tunnel itself. Almost there! :-)

In between here and there is a yummy stop called Ostara - the Spring Equinox! Time to have a little fun!

Once again, Life Is Good. Praise the Mother and Her Crazy Children! (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment