Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The next slices of Beyond Awesome, now being served

Especially for my SoCal friends, or any friends looking for a good excuse to visit! (ya know ya wanna...) ;-)

1) The next Big Glow retreat: October 23-25 in Joshua Tree, CA.
Not quite in my own backyard, but really close!
I am very excited to be a "Co-Executive Feline Wrangler" for this event. ;-) I've been to two of these experiential retreats so far and they've both been beyond awesome! They've also produced huge shifts within me and are taking me in bold new directions! Be warned: you won't be the same person afterwards - but this is a totally good thing!
Total cost for the retreat: $270.
This gets you lodging & uber-yummy vegetarian cuisine, along with the aforementioned beyond awesome experience. A deposit of $75 reserves your spot. :D
Early Bird Registration: if your deposit is received between 7/23 & 8/1, you can take a 10% discount! PLUS, you'll get a free giftie if this is your first retreat with us! How delicious is that??
Your lovely link to all the fun, and to register: http://www.thebigglowretreats.com/

2) YES, I'm presenting a "workshop" at the Well Within on Saturday, 8/8! This is a done deal! :-D
Delicious Details:
An Evening of Energy~Play with Victoria SkyDancer
Saturday, August 8th - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
$15 suggested donation
Originally scheduled for July 11th, this new "workshop" will provide information about the beyond awesome experience that is the Big Glow. In addition, Victoria SkyDancer will evoke the Voice of Shekhinah to guide and support participants in a vocal journey through the chakras and into the deepest sources of their own Authentic Power. The insights that emerge may be life-changing! Reservations recommended, for space is limited.
RSVP to the Well within or to Victoria directly: 760.489.2492

3) Poway Garden of Healing: 8/22-8/23 ~Save This Date!~
Okay, I'm going to take a moment to gush about my friend, Miss V. I was honored to be one of several spiritual doulas who gathered this past April to help her birth this new site of healing, sanctuary, and heart-centered communing. I am blessed to be a part of this event that she is planning. When I receive further information about this event, I will joyfully pass it along!

Now if I can get my new comp to cooperate with me in burning CD's for these lovely events, I'll be a happy woman indeed! (lol)

2 comments:

  1. Happy woman here to have found you, and to be going to Comic-con tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .......and too, you don't have to go all the way to my OD blog. I'm over here too in my mirror blog at:

    http://urban-archology.blogspot.com/

    Hugs......and have a cool day.

    ReplyDelete