Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Interesting choice of words

...when I said it was "bloody marvelous" co-creating with the Universe, I didn't realize I was being literal!

I'm back in the moon lodge. :-o
This would be twice in a three-week span.

I've had issues in the past with a wacked-out endocrine system, so I was concerned at first.
Self-Dowsing with the pendulum, however, showed that all is kosher. (BIG sigh of relief!)
And I'm taking into account all of the shape-shifting that I've done these past few weeks, along with the timing of said shape-shifting.

Now, I'm letting it slide, and letting myself be cleansed by the flow of the river.
Will be keeping an eye on this to make sure it doesn't get too ridiculous, however...
If I had my way, I'd prefer to keep artificial hormones out of this. I am a pragmatist, though, and if I absolutely need the support they give me, then I will take it, for my remaining days of flowing.
Meanwhile, I observe it all, the dreams and the feelings and the tapping as needed, as I purify & cleanse, release and heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment