Sunday, April 12, 2009

...and out the other side :-)

The Universe knows exactly what I need, when I need it, and when it's a co-creation, it's bloody marvelous...!

I entered into serious healing Thursday past - first with my wonderful intuitive masseuse, then with a little full moon drumming. (Intense energy during a full moon in Aries? You don't say! lol) These two ceremonies combined powerfully to dissolve the energy blockage within me, enough so that the next evening, all I had to do was a little clean up duty and the deed was done, without needing to cut away anything! :-D

Friday and Saturday were soft open days ~ gentle and vulnerable and tender days. And here comes another gift: another e-course to take, at a VERY reasonable price, for Transformation! (Deep felicitous thanks to SARK for this!) That will start in a week, just after I get back from a Blessingway ceremony that is going to happen that weekend. More felicities and synchronicities!

Complete healing; Healing complete.
Lather, rinse, repeat!

Then just today I witnessed and participated in a lovely transformative Initiation. Not on me, but for one of my sister-priestesses. She will not be the same from this day forward. Nor will any of us, for that matter.

I think I've returned to utter fabulousness. Once again, Life IS Good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment