Thursday, September 27, 2007

giving thanks

The fall equinox is the time when many following the Earth traditions have their "thanksgiving."
It is the second - and central - harvest of the season.

(yes, I know, I'm a little late) ;-)

So I thought I'd post a few things that I'm feeling thankful for:

~I am thankful for all the changes this year has brought to me, and is still bringing to me.
Though I will be honest, I will be happy when Winter arrives, for that is the traditional "slowing" down time. I plan to go into the cave with Bear and hang a Do Not Disturb sign on the astral door! (lol)

~I am thankful for my car.
I learned to drive later in life, and received my license at the "ripe old age" of 26. :-p I know what it's like to have to bum rides where you can - and I am elated at the freedom and independence having the license to drive a car gifts me. I make sure I take care of my car so he'll take care of me. ;-)

~I am thankful for my circle of close friends. They give me unconditional love & support...especially when I forget that I'm constantly receiving it from the Universe around me.

{and I may come back to this to post some more later}

No comments:

Post a Comment