Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Grand Envisioning

So how were the eleven days for you? You know, the "little" experiment from 11/11 to 11/22 this year, where we all combined our Visions to produce a great bit YES! for this wacky tribe of apes who call themselves human beings? Anything interesting happen?

I found myself once again with my usual co-conspirators, the Stone People. My "instructions" were to take a stone from various power spots in the North County and weave a bit of a web with them, to anchor the (present and future) incoming energies so peeps would get an optimum benefit.
Okey dokey, no problem!

I took some pix along the way, and will also show you where the anchor points are. To begin:
The initial two stones came from...
the labyrinth at Questhaven. The energies were really flowing that day as well, since it was at the start of the cycle.
I had intended to visit the labyrinth on the 11th itself, but a scheduling conflict pushed me out to the 12th. No worries; I just unglued myself and traveled back in time 24 hours to connect with the 11/11 energies! HA!

The lighter colored stone (top of the pair) found its way to...
the altar of St. Francis of Assisi at the SRF Meditation Gardens.

They also have a lovely koi pond...
where I found a dark stone to take with me, viz:

Said dark stone (at the top, with the red & orange), went to...
Queen Califia's Magical Circle in Kit Carson Park, where it switched places with another, lighter rock.
That was a bit of a challenge.
See, there are enclosed places within the circle where there are trees growing; in one of those little nooks were two stones. One was ready to come with, the other just wanted to get out of the nook entirely and "go somewhere, anywhere, else!" Fortunately, the walls of the nooks are just about as high as my arms are long, once I get on the bench that juts out from the nook and reach over! (I sympathize with the Stone People - they have a devil of a time getting from point A to point B on their own, and rely a LOT on someone or something to assist them!)
Anyway, the larger rock was completely happy to be beside the one tree that was not enclosed in the sculpture garden; the smaller rock (seen in the top of the above pic) accompanied me to the various "power points" in the park itself, which were completely lovely to visit, frisbee golfers notwithstanding! (lol)

A few days later, the rocks and I visited the coast...
at Tamarack Point Beach in Carlsbad.
This is a teeny strip of a beach sandwiched in between two much longer unbroken stretches. (I used to visit this beach often, when I worked in Carlsbad in the late 90's and early "aught's." I realized I hadn't been back to visit in five years!)
There's a lot more sand at this particular beach than there used to be; so much that many of the rocks were deeply buried. After some exploring, following my nose, and a bit of digging, I found the rock that was to journey to Questhaven's labyrinth in return:
I knew the dark rock at the top was coming back with me the moment my fingers touched it, some half-foot deep beneath the sand...

Sharp-eyed readers will notice that the bottom stone in all four pix stays the same. Correct! That stone turned out to be my "anchor" stone, which journeyed with me to all four locations. I initially thought she would be returned to the labyrinth at Questhaven when I was done; the night before I returned, though, she informed me that she would be staying with me. She will go into my main, personal juju bundle come the new moon in about a week and a half. :-)

That wasn't all that I did, but that's what I took pictures of.
Every night during the eleven nights, I joined my intention with the intention of others. I didn't always make it at 11:11pm, but I "uploaded" my energy every night, the stones in my hands. I contributed Love, Enthusiasm, Joy, Hope, Harmony, Miracles, Awakening, Understanding, Courage, Freedom, and Communion over the period of Envisioning - and not necessarily in this order. Each night, I ended with this chant:
I am resuscitated by the Living Air.
I am animated by the Immutable Fire.
I am full*filled by the Living Water.
I am supported by the Ever-Changing Earth.
I draw down the Timeless Knowledge of the Star-Nations.
I bring up the Ancient Wisdom of the Ancestors.
I allow these energies to enter into me~to mix within me~to merge at my Center.
From this place and time, my Light shines Bright in the Darkness!

The words came to me during my initial visit at Questhaven, and were used during the Envisioning. My Work complete in this moment, I share them with all who read this blog.

The Work that we do has the Power to Change Every*thing. Choose Wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment