Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time to bear down and PUSH!

Saturday.
Two days away.
When I open up my hands and let the Phoenix take flight from my being.

I finally got some new color ink for my printer.
Yup, I'm doing a bit of microbrewing, CD style, getting my first set ready for selling.

Eventually, I will do a mass cover printing and allow someone else to do the work for me. ;-)
Eventually, I will offer them for sale online. Maybe even between now and Saturday. Depends on how much trial and error lies between me and my cyber-goal. (lol)

Now, however, I'm in the final hours of labor.
Let me adjust my grip on the arms of the chair and reposition myself in the tub.
Let me breathe a moment and regather my strength for this final effort.
I will most likely scream, but it will all be okay in the end.
I will have my first Creation ready to share. :-D

Just have the dark chocolate ready for me, please. I will need to rebuild my strength when I'm done. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. breathe and revel in the glory of birth!!! this sounds exciting! love faerian

    ReplyDelete