Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life as Pop-Quiz

Plans are changing with massive rapidity as of late...!

First I'm going to do a healing on a co-worker. Then I'm not.
A friend cancels her plans, so I make new ones with another. Then the original plan comes back into place as said friend uncancels herself.
A trip in early September looked to be derailed due to "circumstances beyond control." I'm still taking said trip, however, but the Universe will be setting the agenda.

It wasn't terribly long ago that I was advised that I would have to release attachment.
I've had the suspicion this week that I'm being tested on how well I've become in this releasing.
Testing my flexibility, and capacities for improvisation.

So far, I think I'm doing a lovely job of allowing Grace to lead the way... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment