Friday, February 2, 2007

Introduction (part two)

This is the "who" part of the intro, that goes along with the "what"...

I am psychic.
I talk to dead people - or maybe it's more like, dead people talk to me.
I channel information from the Group Consciousness.
I also channel songs.

Not exactly things I can cultivate while working at a synagogue, eh!
(no, i'm not jewish, wasn't born jewish)

These talents of mine have been emerging over the past two years (or so).
Sometimes their expression surprises even me.
They are fundamental parts of my being; their emergence fits into a longer journey I have been on: discovering and expressing my Authenticity.

In reinventing myself, I have found my calling - helping others reinvent themselves. Throwing out the spiritual crap that has accumulated over years, even lifetimes, and moving into Authenticity. Once a person finds Authenticity, the rest falls into place.

Now it's time for me to answer the call, and step up...

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write and it's great to get to know a little more about you :)

    ~kamper

    ReplyDelete